Hiking and Backcountry Kayaking Trips
"In every walk with nature, one receives far more than they seek." - John Muir
- Wildlife is common, but not always seen on outings.
- Guides are Wilderness First Aid Certified, Leave No Trace Certified, and Food-Handler Certified.
- Guides are vaccinated and boosted with Covid-19 vaccinations.
- Wear appropriate hiking attire, such as athletic clothing and outdoorsy clothing that is made from synthetic fibers. Hiking boots or shoes are recommended.
- Hikes can be hazardous and will likely encounter fallen trees, stream crossings, hopping on rocks, scrambling on hands and feet.
- Bring a full or empty water bottle at least 16 oz.
- Bring your own sunscreen and bugspray.
- Never a bad idea to bring extra food!
- Grizzlies are around and active!
- Masks worn upon request.